Mixed PCB Assembly in the USA and Canada
Introduction to Mixed Technology
In modern electronics, surface mount and through-hole technology are essential to achieve complex design requirements. With the combination of these technologies, it is also known as mixed technology. At Blind Buried Circuits, we have state of the art facility under one roof to get your mixed technology projects into reality. Our capability includes mixed PCB assembly, flip-chip, and press-fit components assembly.
Please fill out our quote form and select the required Hi-TG material for a quick offline quote.
Blind Buried Circuits Mixed Technology Capabilities
Following are the capabilities of Blind Buried Circuits, which help us achieve our goal of providing the best quality and service to our customers.
- We offer an automated state-of-the-art assembly process.
- We have in-house advanced selective soldering machines for quick-turn prototype assemblies.
- We have wave soldering machines for medium and high-volume assemblies.
- We offer a fully automated cleaning process.
- We offer in-house BGA X-Ray and Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) for all PCB assemblies.
- We offer on-demand functional testing and flying probe testing after assembly.
- We offer an assembly process in leaded and lead-free (RoHS).
The material TGs are categorized into three categories:
- Standard TG: Operational temperature is between 130-140 °C.
- Medium TG: Operational temperature is between 150-160 °C.
- High TG: Operational temperature between 170 °C and beyond.
Although standard FR-4 is common in the PCB industry, High-TG PCBs have multiple benefits, including better mechanical properties, greater chemical resistance, and stronger temperature-withstanding capability.
Call us today to quickly get the finest high-Tg boards in the industry.
Why Choose Blind Buried Circuits For Your Mixed Technology PCB Assembly
We are a one-stop shop for our customer, which offer PCB layout designing, PCB fabrication, component procurement, and PCB assembly all in one place. Our priority is to provide quality and quick-turn PCBs to our customers. The benefits of choosing us as your mixed technology PCB assembly partner are as follows:
- We offer custom assemblies for our customers from different industries.
- We provide quick-turn PCB assemblies and ensure that all the best industry practices are in place to provide quality products to our customers.
- We are a one-stop shop – we ensure your product delivers within quoted lead time and competes in time to market.
- We are ISO 9001-certified PCB assemblers and follow all the IPC 2 and 3 standards.
Applications of Mixed PCB Assembly
Following are some applications that consist of mixed technology PCB assemblies:
- Personal Computers
- Smartphone and communication technology
- Industrial Controllers and PLCs
- Internet of Things technology
- Automobile Industry
The application is not only limited to the above list. We serve diverse industries, and being a responsible electronic manufacturing partner; we ensure that all our experts take your project with complete motivation and deliver efficient results. We have an experienced team of technicians with more than 10 years of experience in the industry. To learn more about our capabilities or if you are looking for a quick quotation for your current or upcoming projects, please fill out our quote form and get a quotation within 24 hours.