What are Thick-Copper PCBs:
Thick-Copper PCBs are technically heavy copper PCBs manufactured at higher copper weight to accommodate high current printed circuit board designs. Whereas the standard PCBs are made at 1 to 2 Oz copper weight, mechanical stability, and easy heat flow are essential for high-power industrial electronics to operate efficient circuitry. At Blind Buried Circuits, we provide high-quality Thick-Copper PCBs up to 12 Oz thick. Not only our lead times are quick, but we ensure efficient manufacturing and quality.
Please fill out our quote form and select the required Hi-TG material for a quick offline quote.
Blind Buried Circuits Thick-Copper PCBs Manufacturing Capabilities:
With the right expertise, dedicated people, and state-of-the-art infrastructure, Blind Buried Circuits can accommodate all types of PCB manufacturing, including thick or heavy copper PCB manufacturing. We ensure that our experts engage with you to understand all your manufacturing requirements and help to achieve your goals by keeping it cost-effective and the best in quality. Our capabilities include the following:
- Layers Count: Min 1 layer | Max 50 layers
- Materials: Arlon, Taconic, Nelco, Isola, and Rogers
- Board Thickness: Min 0.011″ to 0.0039″ | Max 0.393″
- Copper Thickness: Upto 12 Oz
- Solder Mask Colors: Green, Blue, White, Red, Yellow, Black
- Silkscreen Colors: White, Yellow, Black
- Surface Finishes: Leaded HASL, Lead-free HASL, ENIG, Immersion silver, Immersion Tin, OSP, ENEPIG, and bare copper
- Manufacturing lead time: 5 Days to 2-3 weeks
- MOQ = No minimum order quantity requirement
- We provide express deliveries in the United States and Canada, including Wisconsin, Massachusetts, New York, Ohio, Washington DC, and Texas.
Advantages of using Thick-Copper PCBs for your applications:
Using Thick-Copper PCBs for applications with high power or current requirements has multiple advantages. Following are the advantages which you can find by manufacturing your Thick-Copper PCBs at Blind Buried Circuits:
- Can handle disclosure to high levels of current.
- Thermally resistive
- High tolerance rate
- Better conductivity and interconnection strength
- Fewer chances of failure rate due to better connections
- Reduced production cost
Applications of Thick-Copper Printed Circuit Boards:
With great uses, various applications use thick-copper PCBs; these industries include power, nuclear, automotive industry, military, and defense. The applications which use Thick-Copper PCBs include:
- Power and amplifier modules
- DC-DC converters
- Electric transformers
- High-temperature products
- Automotive electrical junction boxes
- High-power distribution circuits
- Arms control systems
- Radar system
- Monitoring systems
- Electric Battery chargers
- Power Electronic Appliances
Considering the quality, we have served the PCB manufacturing industry with a highly dedicated team and exceptional manufacturing capabilities to complete the production within the quoted lead time. To know more about our capabilities or want a quick quote from our sales team, please submit your quote request or email to [email protected] to get a quote from Blind Buried Circuits. We are available 24/7 to help our customers in the United States, and Canada make their products a reality.